WHO ARE WE?
Procare Software is the largest and leading provider of child care management and parent engagement software, integrated payment processing, technology and services. The company supports over 30,000 preschools, daycare centers, after-school programs, camps and related facilities with a broad product suite that serves the complex and unique demands of the child care market. We help child care centers focus their time on the children and families, not the back office administrative duties. In addition to Procare Software and Tuition Express, the Procare family of brands includes KidReports, SchoolLeader, DayCare Works, SchoolCare works and RecCare Works.
We are expanding our services suite and growing our teams. If you thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization, enjoy working independently as well as on collaborative teams, and have excellent communication skills- Procare Software could be the right place for you!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced Automation Engineer who has a passion for creating and supporting the test automation framework for our enterprise-wide software solutions for both web and mobile. You are a product expert, who works closely with analysts, product managers and developers to ensure the promotion of quality solutions.
WHAT YOU OFFER
Our ideal candidates will have experience with:
- Designing, creating and maintaining automated test frameworks for front (e.g. Selenium) and back end (e.g. data validity, APIs) systems
- Creating, optimizing and refactoring automated test scripts. Defining automation coding and sourcing code management standards.
- Participating in planning, analysis, test design, test execution and debugging needed to achieve successful implementation of end to end integrated solutions across domains
- Creative thinking, quickly identifying and testing for functional edge cases
- Performing Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, load, performance and end-to-end testing
- Producing metrics and reporting for failure rates, gaps and testing coverage
- Working with developers to integrate QA automation for build and deploy pipelines supporting a drive toward CI/CD
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to create and design comprehensive test automation and test infrastructure
- Extensive experience in understanding and testing complex products and platforms as well as their integrations and interactions
- Ability to write automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats and data values
- Experience in Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is strongly desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to communicate status, impact and risk using objective data and analysis
We are based in Medford, Oregon, with offices in Rochester Hills, MI, and Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado.
This position will be based in Denver, CO.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Drug-free work environment.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If you are selected for an interview, a member of our team will contact you.
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES