Associate Procurement Analyst
The Associate Procurement Analyst will be responsible for working with various business units handling all vendor purchases, contracts and renewals with a focus on maintaining the lowest total cost ownership, with the highest quality of goods and services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Purchasing goods and services for the Technology department and other groups as needed in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets
- Handle quoting and ordering for all one-off purchase requests, new hardware/ software as well as professional services
- Manage the completive bidding process for large scale purchases
- Handle all contract administration – including tracking and execution of renewals
- Communicate with stakeholders and business owners regarding any vendor related challenges that could impact business operations
- Identify and develop potential joint agreements between HomeAdvisor and affiliated companies
- Manage inventory of technical operating materials for our technology operations teams
- Manage the receiving process for procured hardware and materials
- Provide cost analysis on large scale purchases
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Identify and implement process improvements related to HomeAdvisor’s procure to pay process.
- Work with AP, Suppliers, and various internal teams to ensure timely resolution of vendor payment issues
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or IT
- Ability to identify CapEx vs OpEx
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with stakeholders, including legal, tech, finance, accounting, and external vendors
- Have a strong analytical mindset
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data using pivot tables and v-lookups
- Background/ interest in technology
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Understanding of lean/ six sigma principles
- Basic negotiation skills
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.