Account Manager - Small Business
Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Highly Impatient
- Fast paced
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t sound like you, don’t.
As a Customer Success Analyst your entire directive is to optimize the FareHarbor client experience. Our clients love us, and we love them. We are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful. The Customer Success Analysts focus on improving the livelihood of Entrepreneurs trying to live out their dream.
This position is responsible for working with over 1,000 accounts. Your entire directive is to optimize the FareHarbor client experience. This role will be a combination of strategically working to suggest changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
- Build and maintain existing relationships to ensure they are comfortable using FareHarbor and will be a long term customer
- Pro-actively target clients with large opportunities for growth with the platform
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years).
- Some experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-spoken and well written
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Easy ability to adapt to change
Bonus Points if you
- Experience using Google Analytics e-commerce tracking
- Experience working with small business owners
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k + employer matching
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events