Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
VP Digital Marketing and CRM
We are looking for a results-oriented and dynamic Vice President, Digital Marketing and CRM to create the future of our Digital Marketing and CRM organization. This leader will have responsibility for managing performance marketing channels including paid search, programmatic, display, retargeting, paid social, analytics, email, and CRM for Dice brands.
This results-driven leader is a data-driven marketer and has a deep understanding of digital marketing and CRM best practices. This leader uses key quantitative and qualitative insights to shape growth marketing strategies. This leader should have the ability to set a vision and strategies and then mobilize the organization to achieve that vision.
Reporting to the CMO, this leader will work closely with other marketing leaders, product, sales, and technology to drive technology professional candidate growth and support our sales team with demand generation and Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
· Develop and oversee digital marketing and CRM strategy to drive customer growth in accordance with brand strategy and financial metrics
· Launch and scale campaigns while being accountable for ROI positive results
· Constantly optimize and improve channel and program results
· Work with 3rd party agencies on various projects and lead execution on project plans
· Manage a team of digital marketing and CRM managers, helping to grow and mentor them
· Develop quarterly and annual forecasts and performance metric goals
· Partners with sales leadership to ensure marketing is supporting lead gen and sales goals
· Develop quarterly performance marketing programs for the various DHI brands, including cadence, content, promotions, segmentation, and testing
· Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies
What are we requiring for this role?
· 10+ years of digital marketing experience, with specific experience managing digital marketing acquisition and retention programs to scale
· Proven leadership experience and an ability to develop marketing strategy and execution
· Expert knowledge of paid channels including search, display, email, programmatic, aggregators, paid social, retargeting, video, and mobile
· Proficiency in identifying audiences and defining campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and drive advocacy
· Deep expertise of customer lifecycle marketing, segmentation, and testing strategies to drive strategy
· Fluent in underlying digital marketing ecosystem and technologies including data analytics and measurement platforms, tools & techniques (Google Marketing Platform, multitouch attribution, incrementality reporting, media mix modelling), DSPs, ad networks & exchanges, bid automation, ESPs, creative testing and optimization
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior leaders
· Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Technology, Finance, Data Science, and other Marketing teams
· Strong communication, problem solving, and presentation skills
· High level of independence, courage, and curiosity
· MBA preferred
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!