Vice President, Brand Marketing
We are looking for a VP of Brand Marketing to create a world-class brand vision and lead our internal Voice of the Customer. This role will lead our Brand Marketing team including leadership of four key functions: Consumer Insights, Social & Audience Engagement (includes Influencer Marketing), PR / Communications (external & internal) and Editorial & Cross-Channel Campaigns. This is a highly visible role across the organization and is an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the growth and success of Craftsy. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating a consumer brand and building strong teams.
Responsibilities for the Vice President, Brand Marketing include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the strategic oversight of brand initiatives, campaigns and customer research programs for our fast-growing consumer-facing brand.
- Act as the internal subject matter expert for the company in understanding our customers, their behavior and motivations.
- Oversee the development of strategic plans & execution across all areas of ownership including the definition & evaluation of key metrics that tie to business goals.
- Work cross-functionally with acquisition & retention marketing, creative, content, ecommerce, product management, customer support and other related functions to deliver consistency in the customer experience and drive brand awareness.
- Leverage your storytelling super power to drive editorial strategy & campaign development.
- Provide input and significantly influence the direction of our marketing and competitive strategies.
- Monitor retail, media and consumer trends and determine implications for our business.
- Be a thought leader who drives innovative marketing ideas and strategies.
- Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills and experience.
Minimum 10 years brand marketing experience, building and executing an integrated marketing and communication strategy.
Minimum 5 years digital direct-to-consumer subscriber-based marketing experience with a financial metric responsibility.
Demonstrated experience working and leveraging consumer insights as well as data and analytics.
Proven ability to grow a business including hitting revenue targets.