Technical Marketing Engr
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is a technologist who works as a part of the product management team. The TME will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that NetApp HCI brings to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. The TME serves as the internal and external evangelist for the HCI product line with a focus on the Networking infrastructure. The TME also establishes awareness and desire for the product.
The TME must be a technical expert. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management and Engineering teams to continually improve the products.
The HCI Networking TME will have Enterprise or Service Provider hands-on networking experience in datacenter topology migrations.
- Must have the ability to plan, outline and publish professional technical documents on schedule.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead across business unit teams and have strong influencing skills at the Senior and Executive level.- Creates and fosters a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and frequently requires collaboration across multiple technical teams.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization internally and with partners externally, in broad technology areas.
- Problem solve difficult technical problems across business units without management assistance.
- Broad technical and strategic knowledge of products or solutions in several subject matter areas.
- Ability to build your network and become known as a subject matter expert within the company and the industry.
- Sets good examples of embracing technology and organizational changes to better serve the customer.
Responsibility and Interaction:-
- The tasks you will be responsible for are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- You will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
What You'll Love About Us
· Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
· Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
· Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
· Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
· Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
· Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!