Strategic Marketing Manager – Embedded Base Management
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Strategic Marketing Manager, Embedded Base Management will focus on reducing customer churn across all products groups and the entire Zayo group. The successful candidate will develop an end-to-end strategy and program that proactively anticipates and reduces churn in an integrated manner through collaboration between sales and the product groups. This role will develop and monitor dashboards and drive sales engagement with all customers and provides challenge, variety, and exposure to several areas of the business.
The position requires a combination of strategy and analytical skills with program management expertise, it does require telecommunications knowledge. Proactivity and personal communication skills are critical, as this role demands constant interaction with executives, product groups, sales and sales support and operations teams across the multiple business units of Zayo Group.
- Analyze churn data to drive strategy
- Develop a churn strategy and plan in collaboration with sales and product including the following elements
- Breaking down churn reduction goals at a product level with measurable steps
- Churn forecasting and indicators
- Churn reason code refresh
- Disconnect process review and improvement
- Small customer vs large customer approach
- Offers and messaging
- Sales enablement and activation
- #[ChurnBooking] chatter program
- Customer experience/service delivery audit
- SPG/Sales Interlock
- Auto renewal process by SPG
- Drive process improvement efforts and coordinate with IT resources to automate and simplify
- Create and maintain reports and dashboard to track success
- Proactive communication and updates on progress
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in business, finance, or related field of experience – undergrad or post-grad.
- Strategic, analytical and program management skills.
- Proficient with Google applications, with advanced skills in google sheets, and SFDC.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Autonomous yet comfortable teaming with others on various projects.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.