Sr Marketing Analyst
Join a company with a bright future as a Senior Marketing Analyst located in Broomfield, CO and be part of our fantastic growth. This is your opportunity to take a position for Webroot and put your stamp on it. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously in various programs across the company, driving key recommendations and action plans to support growth and management of marketing reporting, while enjoying high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company. While we offer the history and stability of the established company that we are, we also offer the flexibility and dynamics of a start-up, which affords you extraordinary variety in workload and project selection. Bring your expertise in marketing analysis, tracking, and reporting to us, and you will discover a whole new career path opening up for you!
As a Sr Marketing Analyst, based out of our corporate office in Broomfield, CO, you will have a track record (5 plus years of relevant experience) for developing and maintaining analytics around the efficacy of marketing program KPIs. This role will entail supporting Webroot’s B2B Marketing team; so the ideal candidate requires an analytical skill set, the ability to create reporting from scratch based on business needs, and the ability to articulate this data to the Marketing & Sales team, including Senior Management. You will serve as the primary resource to advise Marketing Managers on best performing campaigns and recommendations on where to continue to invest.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own totality of B2B marketing reporting including but not limited to: developing standard set of Marketing reports and KPIs, delivering and implementing roadmap for future reporting and analysis, supporting the Marketing segment for all reporting needs during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s), and providing ad hoc reporting as required.
- Drive adoption within the organization of reporting consumption by building trust in data and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Define and create reporting and analysis around Marketing program efficacy and optimization.
- Partner with Marketing Management team to analyze reporting outputs to recommend areas to focus investment and resources to drive efficiency and optimization gains.
- Liaise with Marketing Operations to understand marketing data design and recommend/drive improvements and enhancements.
Skills and Experience required but are not limited to:
- Proven experience building out Marketing reporting including multi campaign attribution, and mapping of customer journey.
- Basic understanding of data architecture and mapping of data from disparate databases.
- Knowledge of and experience using Excel, Salesforce.com (or equivalent CRM tool), Eloqua (or equivalent Marketing Automation tool).
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tools is a plus.
- Experience and ability to build models directly tying anticipated Marketing spend to bookings/revenue.
- Experience working in a subscription based business, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus.
- Ability to identify gaps in data schema and bad data requiring cleanup.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continually evolving priorities.
- Ability to prioritize inbound requests, set reasonable expectations for delivery of said items, and holding self accountable to those timeframes.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your collaborative teamwork and excellent communication skills, along with your strong analytical skills, will allow you to effectively and efficiently contribute to the Webroot team in this dynamic role. Apply today, and help us to make the computing world a better place for businesses and consumers the world over!
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.