Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
HomeAdvisor is looking for a focused performance marketer to join our evolving Marketing organization as a Senior Director of Digital Marketing. The Senior Director will play a key role in HomeAdvisor’s digital strategy and execution, and will be expected to fluently launch and optimize display, online video, mobile app, re-targeting, content, and influencer campaigns. Reporting to the CMO, this person will be responsible for driving direct response for both the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands, and will work closely with the individual brand leaders to understand how digital plays into their overall brand strategy, and execute toward those goals.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO. The Senior Director of Marketing for Angie’s List will sit in our Golden office. The Director of Product Marketing will sit in our Golden office for the immediate future; HomeAdvisor will be opening a new Headquarters in central Denver (RiNo Arts District) in late 2018/early 2019.
As the Senior Director, Digital Marketing, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and oversee overall digital strategy in accordance with brand strategy
- Launch and scale campaigns while being accountable for ROI positive results
- Constantly optimize and improve results for campaigns
- Work with 3rd party agencies on various projects and lead execution on project plans
- Manage a team of digital marketing specialists, helping to grow and mentor them
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience, with specific experience running digital marketing programs at scale ($50-100MM budgets)
- Familiarity with digital ad tech: DMP, Programmatic, etc.
- Can fluently launch and optimize display, online video, mobile app, retargeting, content, influencer campaigns
- Familiar with a variety of test & learn techniques
- Experience executing with and without agencies
- Proficiency in identifying audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Proven leadership experience and an ability to set and guide marketing strategy and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- High level of independence, energy and motivation
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Marketing Strategy and Execution
8 years: Digital Marketing
Display, Online Video, Mobile App, Content and Influencer Campaigns
Digital Ad Tech (DMP, Programmatic, etc.)
More about HomeAdvisor:
The Denver Post has named HomeAdvisor one of Denver's Top Workplaces for the last 6 years running, and we're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. In addition to our "take what you need" time-off policy, you’ll find a campus loaded with awesome game rooms, a basketball court, on-site yoga, bikes to share, and a challenging, fun work environment.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/