Sr. Account Manager
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi
Job Description: The Sr Account Manager is primarily responsible for revenue results via retention, up-sell, and cross-sell from an existing account base, and with a focus on post-sale activities. The position will interact with enterprise level accounts as well as with internal sales and operations teams to ensure exceptional performance throughout the account life cycle.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day execution and communication of ongoing digital advertising accounts across various digital ad platforms with a focus on Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic buy side channels.
- Assist in developing optimization strategies and retaining accounts utilizing the entire digital product portfolio.
- Establish goals, and monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to customers that result in effective advertiser solutions, retention, up-sell, cross-sell, and increased revenue generation.
- Interpret digital campaign reports and account performance data
- Develop, interpret, and visualizes data for customer focused communications regarding current advertising performance and future opportunities.
- Support and adhere to operations processes, policies, procedures and standards of performance
- Liaise with sales, operations, and other internal and external customers regarding execution of campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the advertiser to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results.
- Meet with external customers in person or via web conference as warranted.
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years interactive account management and/or online media planning and buying; preferably with enterprise level accounts
- The ability to organize and manage communication between client and internal teams
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and presenting data in an easy-to-interpret format
- Knowledge of digital advertising campaign trafficking
- Experience with online advertising and other software technologies such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon, The Trade Desk or other DSP, Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Must have good organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, proactive, and collaborative approach
- Proven communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly and effectively with internal and external customers