Solutions Marketing Manager - Vertical Solutions
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx is looking for a passionate, analytics-savvy Solutions Marketing Manager to help propel and advance our growing business. The Solutions Marketing Manager – Vertical Solutions will be responsible for the creation and ownership of vertical related marketing content including product-solution messaging, sales tools, and marketing assets – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and leading teams cross-functionally to drive impactful marketing campaigns, new product offerings, and enabling sales to position and sell our analytic products and platform across multiple industry verticals. This role will report directly to the VP, Solutions Marketing. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day, and be a key contributor to a passionate marketing department focused on disrupting the analytics industry, one data analyst at a time.
* Develop differentiated, persona-sensitive positioning and messaging for Alteryx products, platform, and solutions – per identified and targeted verticals and associated departments.
* Understand buyer personas, especially in targeted verticals and departments, and be able to articulate and apply across marketing content/campaigns as well as sales tools.
* Help create and understand vertical use cases to illustrate the value delivered to our customers – across targeted verticals.
* Work across all functions and teams within the Alteryx organization including Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to ensure successful delivery of the right content and programs.
* Understand the data analytics competitive landscape in order to accurately position & differentiate Alteryx against various competitors, across multiple verticals.
* Be the product spokesperson and evangelist for vertical markets; support a wide range of speaking opportunities across internal and external events and functions.
* Work closely with the Content Marketing team to develop compelling, emotive content to fuel marketing programs.
* Contribute to Sales Enablement - helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions (i.e. sales playbook).
* 5-7 years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience – strategic thinker with successful hands-on execution
* Vertical marketing experience required – with specific experience in healthcare as well as financial services, higher ed, manufacturing/supply chain, public sector, oil & gas, etc.
* Prior experience with enterprise software, including BI, analytics, or data-related products/services.
* Excellent problem solver with a curiosity to find a better solution.
* Demonstrated track record of working across multiple teams, improving the effectiveness of sales professionals and developing successful go-to-market strategies
* Excellent oral/public speaking and written communication skills
* BS/BA degree required - Master’s degree optional
* Must be willing to travel at least 20%