Social Media Manager
Social Media Marketing Manager
GHX is looking for a savvy and experienced Social Media Manager to join our world-class marketing team. In this role you will balance solid social strategy with flawless execution, always staying one step ahead of social trends. You'll be a thought leader on our team, deepening online social conversations, building engagement and brand loyalty, and enriching our earned media marketing strategies. You’ll own all things social for GHX North America and support global social efforts as well. From concept and planning to flawless execution to analytics and reporting, you will play a key role in. Your time collaborating with cross-functional teams, crafting innovative and effective social media strategies for our global brand and a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the strategy, design and execution of all GHX corporate social channels
- Create and manage the social media calendar, working with stakeholders from marketing, sales, product and others to achieve integrated communications
- Develop expertise of GHX buyer and influencer audiences and map to social audiences and platforms to maximize growth and engagement
- Draft, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) to appeal to community and build audience of enthusiastic, active followers
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee social listening program to monitor, listen and respond to customers and influencers in GHX social communities
- Work with demand generation team to manage 3rd party promotions, Google and Social ad campaigns
- Track, analyze and report to leadership on key metrics, adjusting content and strategy as needed
- Manage and maintain Google Data studio in collaboration with the broader team for full visibility into digital and social presence
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Implement and advocate for employee advocacy and social selling programs globally over time
- Executive leadership social support
- On-site annual Summit social support
- Ownership of creating and executing on world-class campaigns
- Collaborative management of Global SEO/SEM efforts
- 3+ years experience managing social media channels in a B2B technology company, healthcare preferred
- Expertise in creating, managing, executing and analyzing paid and organic digital campaigns (PPC, search, affiliate, video, retargeting and 3rd party)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications with specialized experience in social media
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms from a B2B perspective and how each platform is best deployed in different scenarios (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Experience with social media management and advocacy platforms (e.g. Hootsuite, GaggleAMP, UpContent)
- Strong background in working with Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Demonstrate winning judgement and a sense of urgency
- Creativity, genuine passion and curiosity about social media and all things digital
- Excellent writing and language skills a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop a plus (or Canva)
- Knowledge of SEO principles a plus
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected