Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Social Media Manager
You will manage social media strategies to accelerate our North American consumer engagement and acquisition and increase customer value. This savvy social media manager will directly manage all US social activity and closely collaborate with EMEA & APAC counterparts to ensure we audiences relevant, consistent content and messaging.
Leveraging your expertise, you'll help to advance DHI Group Social Media and engagement knowledge base by enhancing and expanding our social channels. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones. This role is instrumental to our customer growth and retention strategies.
What are we requiring for this role?
- Evolve, localize and execute the social media elements of the DHi engagement strategy
- Collaborate closely with the Content teams and create social campaigns (paid & unpaid) to ensure DHi content reaches the greatest relevant audience possible
- Engagement and grow DHi communities on all relevant social media networks
- Identify and build long-term relationships with relevant social media influencers and key opinion leaders (KOL’s)
- Work closely with the DHi SEO team to design and execute outreach campaigns to increase inbound links
- Develop testing and optimization strategies to continually improve engagement and acquisition rates
- Support the roll out of native advertising solutions across all DHi brands by designing and managing innovative engagement campaigns for clients
·Work with the analytics team to deliver accurate, actionable analysis and insights and recommend improvements to the customer journey
·Work closely with the wider Marketing team (especially digital media) to meet goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development
·5+ years’ experience in a high growth digital marketing organization
·Dedicated focus on social media to with significant experience successfully driving B2C engagement and acquisition
·Deep understanding of the social ecosystem, with hands on experience of all major and emerging social channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SnapChat)
·Experience extracting actionable data from marketing/social analytics platforms
·Comfortable working with business, marketing, product and engineering stakeholders
·Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders
- High level of collaboration, courage, curiosity and passion