Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Integrated Brand Marketing and working alongside the Creative and Ecommerce teams, the successful candidate will help to develop and execute our social media strategy.
- They will develop PopSocket’s presence on Social Media across all audiences on all social media platforms. They will help to develop the brand’s distinct voice on social when communicating both product and editorial content.
- Possessing outstanding communication skills and advanced knowledge of social media strategy, they are expected to understand the PopSockets culture.
- They will have experience working with multiple social media accounts on a complex and fluid communications calendar. They will also be prepared to work flexible hours and be proactive, seeking out opportunities for advancing our approach to social media engagement.
- Advocate for the PopSockets mission
- Live the Brand Values through social and evolve our brand voice
- Help to plan, develop, and execute communications across all organic and paid Social channels:
- Work with our Media Agency to ensure all communications are delivering against the marketing goals
- Set targets for all key social activity (qualitative and quantitative) and report back to the business on a weekly basis
- Work closely with channel partners to understand future opportunities
- Be a key contributor in briefing sessions, key campaigns, and weekly content meetings
- Explore other platform opportunities, where relevant
- Work closely with Marketing, Creative, Agency partners and Ecommerce teams to ensure social assets are delivered to brief
- Provide orientation and guidance for our global partners
- BS or BA in Communication, Marketing or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Social Media specific position
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced working environment with a willingness to learn
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to relate to and work with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as work effectively independently
- Experience managing outside agencies and vendors