Social Media Coordinator
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are among the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo. The Social Media Coordinator will sit in our Golden office.
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for interacting with members, service providers and fans on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more. The candidate will also handle the day-to-day curating of content, and post that content to our social channels. As concerns are voiced on these outlets, the ideal candidate will escalate them to be answered by our member care and business center departments.
This position will work closely with photo, video, marketing, public relations and editorial teams. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess knowledge of social media trends.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Curate content to be shared on social channels.
- Select content to share and write copy for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media channels.
- Drive traffic to our sites by using content selected based on SEO trends/methods.
- Conceptualize and implement contests for social outlets.
- Monitor Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages with Hootsuite to interact with those who reach out to the company.
- Monitor and respond to comments left on articles.
- Track traffic and sales numbers generated by social posts.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of an undergraduate degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in social media job-related experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ Pinterest and Hootsuite.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written word.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us