Ibotta is looking for a SEO Strategist who will be uniquely positioned to drive value for both Ibotta and our savers. We are looking for someone who can help define our SEO strategy, while also being ready to roll up your sleeves and do the day-to-day work of blog migration, link building, tracking and reporting, and CMS integration to name a few. We need someone who can deftly move between working with our marketing, product, and engineering teams on defining our website strategy and driving the tactical execution of keyword research, link building, reporting, and optimization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the requirements, tasks, and resources required for Ibotta to build a successful SEO strategy and manage the execution of that strategy at scale to drive new business growth
- Defining our SEO strategy on both existing and upcoming Ibotta web properties
- Collaborate across internal teams to onboard, integrate, and manage the relationship with our CMS platform
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Audit Ibotta web properties and implement SEO improvements at scale
- Communication to team, stakeholders, and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Remain abreast of industry trends and algorithm changes
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in consumer-facing product, growth, or marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience leading SEO strategy and execution
- Experience working with popular keyword and SEO management tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Moz, Botify, etc.)
- Experience working across and integrating CMS platforms, SEO tools, and marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience using analytics insights to identify opportunities for improvements, define suitable experiments, and apply learnings from measured results
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics teams
- Strong project management skills
- Innate awareness of both small technical details and far-reaching changes to the user experience to help bridge the gap between marketing and product/engineering
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.