Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Senior Product Marketing Manager
As the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you are responsible for executing the go-to-market strategies that drive growth and adoption for Dice and eFinancialCareers products.
The successful candidate will be a critical hands-on leader responsible for market and competitive intelligence, go-to-market strategies, pricing and margin analysis, and evangelizing the products across the company. This highly visible role will deliver core product positioning and messaging, and sales enablement. This person will work closely with sales, marketing, and product management.
You will be an expert on our audiences – tapping into market analysis and research to guide decision making. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
• Product Positioning and Messaging: Craft messaging and positioning based on market and buyer insights that effectively differentiates our products from competitors’ and communicates the compelling benefits Dice and eFinancialCareers can offer.
• Product Launches: Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan and keep key stakeholders up-to-date on contingencies, opportunities and risks. Responsible for developing timelines to ensure on-time delivery and must be comfortable with project management.
• Competitive Intelligence and Analysis: Track and analyze competitors’ strategies and products. Provide recommendations to help Dice and eFinancialCareers stay ahead of the competitive curve.
• Sales Enablement: Create value-driven selling tools and collateral - presentations, web content, blogs, datasheets, brochures, customer case studies, demos, videos, and training materials
What are we requiring for this role?
• Direct experience in one or more areas (SaaS, enterprise apps, consumer apps, mobile product or internet service experience).
• B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred along with a strong business acumen.
• Ability to create compelling product positioning and translate technology features into business benefits
• Excellent verbal presentation skills and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with customers, cross-functional teams and management.
• Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to drive results in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel up to 15%.
• BA or BS degree in Marketing and/or equivalent experience required.
• 8-10 years of related marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in product marketing.
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!