Senior Manager - Paid Search
ABOUT THE ROLE
Metric Theory is looking for an exceptional digital marketer who loves driving performance, guiding account teams and orchestrating growth for top advertisers. This individual relishes managing large client relationships, as well as guiding digital paid media strategy across paid search, social & display advertising. You'll be working at the intersection of online advertising execution and fast start up growth.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing who wants to join a fast-growing, fun digital agency that is hyper-focused on client performance and ROI. The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to drive improvements in account performance, but also to manage and
develop some of our awesome talent.
Client & Team Revenue Oversight
- Serve as the main point of contact and client team lead for 4-6 multi-channel MT clients
- Manage 1-4 dotted line reports (Analysts and Account Managers) across each account
- Revenue & retention responsibilities for your accounts
- Serve as the main point of contact and manage the client relationship
- Drive overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning for your team
- Analyze performance data and KPIs
- Lead expansion into new digital paid media channels to facilitate growth
- 3+ years of paid performance digital marketing experience
- Experience directly managing either paid search or paid social advertising efforts
- Experience forecasting and allocating digital marketing budgets across channels
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- Experience presenting digital marketing strategy to executive audiences
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Time and project management skills
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
Ideal Candidate Has
- Directly managed paid search or social budgets of $200,000+ in monthly ad spend
- Exposure to paid search, paid social, display and remarketing efforts
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM such as Salesforce
ABOUT METRIC THEORY
Why You Should Apply:
- You will also have a large impact on client outcomes. Many of our clients rely on us to guide everything from goal-setting to budget levels to website re-design. You will lead the show across channels.
- Speaking of clients, we have some great ones. We work with enterprise clients across all verticals. You will be the face of the organization for these clients, with involvement in larger multi-channel QBRs and pitch meetings.
- We don't just talk the talk when it comes to culture, we walk the walk. MT is consistently ranked by Entrepreneur and Inc Magazine's best places to work.
Why We're Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Tireless focus on culture that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
- Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
- Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
- Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
- Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
- Generous paid time off including company-wide work from home week between Christmas and New Year's, annual "work from anywhere" week, birthday PTO, and more
- Excellent medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, and pre-tax commuter benefit