Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Senior Email Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead B2C electronic communications efforts (email and PUSH) across for Dice, helping to drive engagement with tech professionals.
- Develop and define yearly eCommunications roadmap and strategy to improve ROI and meet business goals (email/PUSH notifications).
- Manage large email base and ensure best in class delivery.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of eCommunications (email/PUSH) campaigns across Dice.
- Provide business stakeholders ongoing performance analytics and data on eCommunications campaigns.
- Work closely with product team to build a seamless customer journey.
- Manage the process by which eCommunications campaigns are requested, scheduled, and delivered across brands and teams.
- Manage team resources in order to optimize the creation, deployment, and reporting of eCommunications campaigns across brands.
- Define and implement new functionality and product offerings to increase performance.
- Work with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new system implementations (i.e. PUSH).
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regional legislation i.e. GDPR.
- Continuously drive innovation.
- Plan, manage and take responsibility for the budget and re-prioritize for improved ROI.
What are we requiring for this role?
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience, including 3 years related analytical database marketing experience, including email and PUSH notifications
- Experience working with large, complex data warehouses and SQL experience preferred
- 3 years team management experience required
- Proven campaign management experience defining targeting strategies that drive results
- Proven lifecycle management experience driving conversions and engagement results
- Technically minded with the ability to translate between the business and technical teams
- Strong data and analytical skills; utilizing and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with business partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives within a team of marketing professionals
- Track record of acquisition and retention in an online business including general MVT testing and optimization
- Third party management experience required
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools – Google Analytics and Adobe preferred
- Experience with Responsys preferred
- Strong HTML knowledge required
- Project management skills with experience in prioritization and planning essential
- Excellent presentation, writing and conceptual skills with demonstrated experience in working with new media initiatives
- A strong work ethic and an attitude to solve problems and manage situations quickly and effectively
- Good team player and people manager
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!