Program Marketing Manager
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Program Marketing Manager
Marketo, a leader in cloud software is looking for a high energy, passionate Marketing Manager to join our Denver team. The position will be responsible for leading a variety of initiatives, and will also be integrated into multifunctional teams working on high-priority campaigns and projects. Marketo, as the industry-leading marketing technology company, offers applicants the ideal mix of best in the business experience and practices with excitement and creativity. As such, a key requirement is a positive and flexible attitude mixed with a high-energy passion for professional growth. So, if you are a marketing superstar looking for your next big challenge, then a position with Marketo may be the perfect next step in your career.
As a Program Marketing manager, you will be aligned with a sales team to help create and execute targeted marketing campaigns to ensure revenue goals are met. Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including online and traditional marketing, is required. Specifically, you will:
- Drive and execute targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, executive programs, tradeshows, customer references, industry associations and telemarketing.
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software purchases. Working closely with peers and key account leads, deliver a set of ABM (account-based marketing) initiatives to targeted regions, industries and segments.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP’s and directors, marketing peers and account executives.
- Directly engage with regional and global marketing teams (Product/Demand Gen/PR/Event/Digital/Content/Customer) to help drive demand creation, build pipeline, support new customer acquisition and retain existing customers.
- Measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
- Participate in territory reviews focused on pipeline, opportunity movement, closed business and ROI
- Communicate with Sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs.
Required Skills/ Experience:
Marketo is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! Our Marketing Program Manager is an analytical and strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Required experience and skills include:
- 7+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in Saas or software environment.
- This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Marketing or business graduate with strong experience working in B2B or technology.
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies
- Candidates should be proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM and marketing automation systems will be advantageous
- Analytical and results orientated individual in tune with revenue marketing principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing tactics and best practices