Product Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do
- As a Product Marketing Manager on the Marketing Team, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring the Commercial organization is well equipped to be successful in taking our technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of the Commercial and Product organizations, you will be helping lead the training, asset development, and strategy development to effectively commercially empower our solutions. Additionally, you will serve as the Commercial ambassador to the Product organization to provide insight into the Commercial success of the technology they build.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll build out successful go-to-market plans with our Commercial and Product teams, to ensure that our amazing products are well positioned, and reach our intended prospects and customers.
- We’ll train and arm the Sales and Marketing teams with the tools to effectively help our prospective customers solve complex problems by using our technology.
- Similarly, we’ll work with our Customer Success team to ensure those same tools and opportunities are effectively provided to our current customers.
- We’ll provide the organization at large, an effective system of measurement and KPIs to evaluate the performance of both our products and commercial efforts which support them.
- We’ll provide a critical line of sight to our Product team, so that they can evaluate the markets and customers that are using the solutions they build. These include not only relaying the commercial performance of the feature(s), but also the market insights and research that will empower us to continue to build great products.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years in a Product Marketing or Bottom-of-the-Funnel Marketing role, ideally in a SaaS or similar type of company.
- You have experience using Marketing & Sales tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- You have experience in taking new products to market, and/or re-inventing how current products are positioned and sold to the market.
- You have experience working cross-departmentally across a Commercial organization.
- You have experience working directly with Product Owners / Product Managers.
- You have strongly established analytical and quantitative skills - you can readily use data to prove or disprove a hypothesis, establish.
- You have a high-level of business acumen, and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- You’re an incredible writer - You’re on-point, persuasive and economical in your choice of words!
- You are a master researcher - You know what to look for, how to search for it and where to find it!
- You have a proven track record of managing projects and critical communications, across multiple teams and departments.
- You understand that compromise is a big part of the game - You learn from mistakes, always look for ways to improve and never lose your sense of optimism.
- You know how to budget your time to achieve the desired result, and don’t need others looking over your shoulder to keep you accountable.
- You find much more satisfaction in team wins versus individual wins.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.