Partnerships Manager (Marketing) - Events
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, Education, and Business Development teams, the Partnerships Manager will lead all aspects of our partnerships and events strategy. Responsibilities include digital marketing activations and promotions with brand partners, oversight of sponsorship expos, trade shows, and all owned conferences and marketing based events.This position also includes management of the Partnership and Events Coordinator.
- Activate and manage relationships with industry partners, National Governing Body sponsorships, affiliates, clubs, professional teams, and sponsored athletes.
- Coordinate all sponsorship event and travel logistics for up to 10 endurance sport events, expos, and tradeshows per year.
- Facilitate and lead all aspects of the annual Endurance Coaching Summit including logistics, staffing, speaker outreach, scheduling, and event activations.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to develop and maintain event marketing and travel budgets.
- Track, analyze, and adjust partnership strategies and promotions based on results.
- Work with the Creative Services team to develop signage, branding and promotional materials.
- Responsible for post-event debriefing, reconciliation of budgets, and working with the marketing, sales, and product teams to follow up on new partnership opportunities.
- 3+ years of direct event management, partnerships, and marketing experience within the endurance sport industry.
- 2+ years in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (including weekends) as necessary.
- Customer-service orientated and positive attitude.
- Able to interact with vendors, partners and customers regularly and professionally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and detailed in planning large scale events.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Strong understanding of the international endurance sport markets (triathlon, cycling, running) with experience as an endurance athlete or coach.
- Experience using TrainingPeaks products and services including TrainingPeaks Coach and Athlete Edition, Best Bike Split, and WKO4.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location.
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust