Partner Marketing Director
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
Conga is seeking a talented Partner Marketing Director to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams to scale our partner marketing program. You will work with a broad set of partners and will be responsible for building a marketing plan to educate and engage key partners to sell Conga solutions.You have experience launching campaigns and co-marketing initiatives and have successfully launched partner marketing campaigns in the past. You’re creative, but also love thinking about the whole marketing funnel and making decisions based on data. You’re excited to hit the ground running and use your experience to get to know and build successful long-term relationships with our partners.
- Develop a scalable global partner marketing program to accelerate partner contribution to revenue
- Work with our partner teams on identifying and building integrations and partnerships with companies that align with company goals
- Create and establish partner product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Enable partners through the development and management of one-to-many communication channels and programs to inform partners of new products, trainings and other partner resources
- Produce material to educate and train partners on product related value propositions
- Craft & develop marketing content for compelling partner-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, how to guides etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with the events team to drive partner engagement at in-person events through sponsorship, content, and promotion
- Build co-marketing plans with top partner accounts and drive localized co-marketing content and execution
- 5+ years of Partner Marketing experience within B2B software space (SaaS experience preferred!)
- Team player with experience coordinating across the marketing team to embed joint partner solutions into the company’s global marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence through partnerships
- Strong knowledge of partner channel models and related support
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Can work effectively with all sorts of people across the organization and partner organizations
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone dynamic, creative and willing to take on any challenge
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.