Paid Social Analyst
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, combined in 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 11 brands in eight countries.
HomeAdvisor is looking for a dedicated, analytical and creative leader to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for identifying opportunities using data-driven insights to guide optimizations in our Paid Social channels. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and a solid understanding of online lead conversion, optimization and other digital marketing concepts.
- Ensure Social campaigns are efficiently managed, reported on, and optimized to meet expected demand with desired KPIs.
- Create reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements.
- Design testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for ongoing optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future testing.
- Build effective working relationships with external partners and colleagues across the organization.
- Use consumer data to understand and predict user behavior, identify valuable user segments, and translate insights into profitable digital campaigns.
- Ongoing creative optimization using data-driven insights and past performance to guide new creative decisions and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, or Math
- 2+ years’ experience in paid social marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics, financial analysis or similar field
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with key digital marketing platforms and automation tools
- Ability to merge information from numerous sources and work with incomplete data
- Experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.