Tendril is the leading provider of Home Energy Management (HEM) solutions to the electric and gas utility industry.
Are you ready to join a highly innovative team whose work is revolutionizing the way consumers interact with and use energy? We solve hard problems and empower our utility partners and their customers to use energy more effectively. We need motivated individuals who are excited about working in an open, highly collaborative, agile environment with leading-edge technology and solutions.We are looking for a high energy and motivated Operations Analyst to join our expanding team.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for preparing content and setting up our upcoming behavioral energy efficiency campaigns and products.
- You will work directly with customers to curate content and consult on methods to drive customer engagement.
- You will be responsible for evaluating the quality of our direct mail and digital campaigns.
- You will be responsible for measuring the performance of our products and consult with customers and account managers to increase the performance of our programs.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional product and engineering teams, account management, customer support and customers to provide the highest quality customer experience.
What You Bring To Tendril
- 2-3 years experience with managing digital marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- A love for working directly with customers.
- Experience crafting documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A curiosity to learn and learn fast.
- Detail orientation and excellent organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify process gaps and take the initiative to make improvements.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter mentality who can work with minimal guidance.
- Proficient with marketing automation software like Marketo, HubSpot and Sendgrid
- Experience measuring the performance of direct mail and digital campaigns.
- Understanding digital performance metrics including delivery, open, click, spam rates, and how to make adjustments to campaigns to increase those metrics.
- Experience with ticket management and CRM tools like ZenDesk and Salesforce.
- Experience using Business Intelligence platforms like Tableau or Looker.
- Digital agency experience.
- Basic HTML skills and CMS experience.
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome
Tendril’s high energy, sometimes silly, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and employee parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative and flexible paid time off policy;
- A generous 401(k) plan;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.