Marketing Operations Manager
Greater Boulder Area
JumpCloud is searching for a Marketing Operations Manager that will drive conversions through the funnel via improved processes, automation, and communications. You will be focused on converting leads into sales opportunities, in partnership with the sales team and the rest of the marketing team. You will leverage and help manage key internal tools, including Salesforce, Marketo, Drift, Salesloft, and more. The ideal candidate understands an inbound funnel, is analytical, and can align processes to key opportunities for funnel optimization.
- Create and Optimize Process. Based on key aspects of the funnel that are ripe for optimization, build automated and human-centric processes that will increase conversions through to sales opportunities and revenue. Where these processes already exist, look for opportunities to optimize.
- Manage Tooling. Be the key marketing driver of Salesforce, Marketo, Drift, Salesloft, and other tools. Ensure that these are accurately implemented, that data is appropriately tracked, and that we are deploying the proper tools for the issue at hand.
- Build Automation. Leverage automation opportunities to ensure optimal external facing communications and internal processes.
- Manage Email and Communications. Manage the delivery of emails, drip tracks, product announcements, and other key communications. This includes email builds, database list segmentation and management, testing, and launch.
- Drive Conversion. Ultimately, this role is aligned to driving conversions to sales opportunities and revenue. The ideal candidate is aligned to this over any specific tooling or best practices.
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience
- In depth experience with Salesforce and Marketo (or another marketing automation platform)
- Strong analytical and process-design skills
- Experience in B2B SaaS is preferred
What We Offer
- The opportunity to own and shape a function within the marketing team for a fast scaling startup. The impact of your work will be evident on the company performance.
- Data driven environment with best-in-class marketing data
- Working with a team where your insights and expertise will be valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
JumpCloud is a fast growing venture-backed startup located in Boulder, CO. Providing cloud-based identity management software, we are in the process of disrupting and modernizing a multi-billion dollar industry owned by legacy IT vendors. Our team is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model. As a result we are solving some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, and security. This disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions. We have a seasoned executive team, a supportive board, and a proven market. Please visit www.jumpcloud.com to learn more.
Read Full Job Description