Marketing Operations Associate
Greater Denver Area
About Udemy for Business
The Udemy for Business Revenue Operations team is responsible for enabling our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to scale and grow revenue efficiently. We own the systems & applications, processes, and analytics to make the teams aligned to drive visibility, transparency, and accountability for our revenue growth. As the Marketing Ops Associate, you work closely with Marketing and Sales Ops to drive new and upsell opportunities for our teams. You will need to be a whiz in Marketo, love analytics and have a flair for great communications.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to upgrade their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organizations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our Marketing Ops team within our world-class Revenue Operations team. This team will be a mighty team with a big impact on how we drive revenue.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Ops Associate to ensure no lead is left behind and every buyer and customer touchpoint is tracked. You’ll help build closed-loop reports that empower us to invest in our best-performing Marketing channels, analyze our lead data to drive new and upsell opportunities globally. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale our Marketing operations.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Ensure our Marketing tech stack, particularly Marketo, is set up so that we’re collecting the right data in the right way at the right time. It’s up to you to make sure we can deliver accurate campaigns for our Marketing team, leads to our Sales team and reporting/analytics across both a
- Be the key go-to partner for our Marketing and Sales Ops team. You’ll own reporting for our Marketing team, particularly the Lead Gen team
- Establish and maintain scalable processes in Marketo and Salesforce and the integration with the larger Revenue Operations tech stack that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Be our visionary in what a world-class Tech stack should look like to scale our operations along with our revenue growth
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Manage all data, technical and process integration with Product, IT etc.
- Manage all technical resources on the Tech Stack team (Marketo, SFDC and Gainsight tech team) and create a vision that allows us to scale, automate and us to become a data-driven organization
- Optimize our Marketo instance to make sure the program folder structure and program templates are set up correctly and operational programs run flawlessly
We're excited about you because you have:
- 1-2+ years of hands-on marketing operations experience (you are a whiz) owning our Marketo instance
- You speak conversion rates, know what MQL stands for and love demand gen execution
- An interest for how we can improve our campaigns, channels and ultimately drive leads through the top of the funnel
- Experience with systems, mostly Marketo and interested in solving big business problems
- An Interest for analytics and a proven track record of building full-funnel processes and reporting
- Thorough understanding of marketing ops best practices, particularly in campaign management and Demand Gen
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement in an easily understandable way for all audiences within Udemy for Business
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description