HomeAdvisor is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for analysis to help optimize video and audio media buys for the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with internal teams to understand the effectiveness of offline media buys. The individual will be responsible for analyzing test campaigns, optimizing the media mix of linear & OTT campaigns and identifying areas of improvement across the media portfolio. The ideal candidate is organized, has strong attention-to-detail, is extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and has experience optimizing media buys.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to oversee performance of offline media, including TV, streaming video, radio, streaming audio and other marketing partnerships. In this role, you will:
- Gather, record and analyze data to help make media optimization decisions for both brands (HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List) across linear and non-linear mediums
- Interpret data to provide insights into performance trends and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Measure the effectiveness of test campaigns and make recommendations for rollout
- Determine the most effective strategies for testing creatives and maintain a detailed test & rollout schedule
- Establish effective working relationships with the TV buying & planning teams to ensure that optimization recommendations are reflected in future buys
- Work cross functionally with the Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to ensure that all data processes are running smoothly, solving issues as they arise
Experience and skills that are meaningful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, or a related field
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers
- A resourceful team-member, with the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years of media optimization experience
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.