What are we looking for?
Title: Marketing Manager
Compensation: Salary – Market commensurate with experience
Reports To: Senior Manager, Operations
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven self-starter that is ready to make an enormous positive impact to the success of our small but growing company. While very much a hands-on role, you will also exercise your leadership skills with the senior management team at Documoto to bootstrap and expand our marketing capabilities. You will have the freedom to optimize our marketing processes and to bring innovation to how we market and scale our business.
In this newly formed role, you will build upon the successes we’ve achieved to significantly up-level marketing. You will be responsible for both traditional marketing and digital marketing to ensure close alignment with our messaging, drive lead generation, develop and communicate our brand, and meet our company goals.
Additional responsibilities include identifying opportunities to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of Documoto’s products amongst individuals and enterprise businesses through marketing programs, enabling new sales channels, and enhancing product experiences. The successful candidate has extensive experience in traditional marketing as well as being a highly analytical HubSpot power user and is passionate about lead generation, data analysis and delivering great customer experiences.
Who are we?
We are Documoto, a Denver-based software company with a vision to help equipment manufacturers, their network, and their equipment owners “Keep the World’s Machines Working”. It’s a big vision for a huge market.
Our flagship product is an industry-leading SaaS solution that helps our customers drive real innovation in their aftermarket. With Documoto, our customers can author parts catalogs and related technical content, securely distribute that content over the web to any device in a variety of languages, and find and order the rights parts and products the first time, every time. Our customers are found throughout the globe and range from small manufacturers to some of the world’s largest machinery companies and transit organizations.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter with an A-player attitude, eager to yield strong results. You love the challenge of developing the marketing strategy for the company and ensuring all communication is in line with our strategic objectives. Driving brand awareness is not just a passion for you, it’s in your DNA. Creating and implementing promotional campaigns, coordinating marketing activities with sales goals, and analyzing data to continuously improve lead generation results get you excited to get out of bed and go to work every day. You thrive on exceeding expectations and in being one of the best. You simultaneously understand the ‘big picture’ and the details, being a master of data analysis.
You are passionate, resourceful, innovative, data-driven, forward thinking, and committed to delivering results. You are a creative thinker, confident and able to express ideas in an articulate, thoughtful manner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are flexible in adapting to change. Innovation and start-up culture are in your blood. You seek opportunities to express initiative, volunteering readily and taking independent action and calculated risks. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. You have a high level of intellectual curiosity that reveals insights and implications, and you use that knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
Importantly, you exemplify our core principles of transparency, honesty, clarity, accountability, and safety.
What are the primary responsibilities?
· Direct marketing resources (graphic designer, website designer).
· Overall responsibility for brand management, corporate identity and driving brand awareness.
· Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with our company objectives.
· Implement the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, events, awards, and direct mail outlets.
· Create and coordinate promotional marketing campaigns and new product collateral to foster sales.
· Create, distribute and post press releases to appropriate sources.
· Keep www.documoto.com content current and continually refreshed.
· Optimize all HubSpot web forms, workflows, lists and integrations.
· Manage and execute traditional marketing by planning tradeshows and tracking ROI based on our participation.
· Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns such as social media, SEO, PPC, retargeting, and email marketing
· Manage lead generation campaigns, measuring results for continuous improvement.
· Prepare online and print marketing campaigns, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
· Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
· Create drip campaigns utilizing content assets such as white papers, blogs, eBooks, webinars and guides per different lifecycle stages of prospects and customers.
· Design and implement marketing automation drivers including but not limited to scoring models, persona development, list segmentation, automated messages from CRM triggers, webinars and event promotion.
· Foster social media growth on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
· Provide monthly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends to drive decision-making and ensure sales receives qualified leads.
· Design and conduct marketing surveys to help understand positioning and different content types that need to be developed to serve both prospects and customers.
· Work side by side with all departments to ensure we are positioning the right product for the right customers.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
· Combination of offline marketing and online digital marketing experience.
· HubSpot expert, will consider strong expertise in a similar platform such as Marketo or Pardot.
· Combination of offline marketing and online digital marketing experience preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years traditional, digital and product marketing experience (including 2 years of digital or online marketing) required.
· Demonstrated success and passion for collecting and using customer insights to drive strategic decisions.
· Demonstrated success with running digital marketing campaigns that generated qualified leads to foster sales and business objectives.
· Expertise in data-driven marketing. Ability to analyze complex data sets if required.
· Conversant in multiple marketing and sales channels; must have knowledge of email, web, sales development process, and in-product user experience.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5+ years in Marketing with specific experience in B2B SaaS, preferably including software startups.
· Excellent time management and prioritization.
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail is a must.
· Experience in marketing to manufacturing companies a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, managerial, organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively interact with senior management, prospects, customers, and business stakeholders.
· Well organized with a strong work ethic.
· Strong ability to resolve conflicts constructively; a great attitude.
Why join Documoto?
We’re a venture-backed early stage growth company that has recently undergone a financial and operational transformation to position us for significant growth. We provide a unique combination of a real, viable business – a proven business model and market, a passionate and talented core team, stable financials, and happy, paying customers – with the execution model, equity structure, and growth opportunities of a startup.
We’re now ready for our next chapter. We’ve learned a lot over the past several years working with the world’s leading equipment manufacturers and fleet owners. We’ve taken that knowledge and distilled it into a plan to build the most transformative and advanced aftermarket solution in the industry. With our house in order and a clear vision of where we want to go, all we need is you! We’re looking for some great people that share our passion and want to work alongside us to make it happen.
We’re in Englewood, CO, south of downtown Denver. We are steps away from light rail and bus service, in Englewood’s City Center. Excellent benefits include flexible work hours, work from home, health, medical, disability, discounted gym membership, and flexible PTO to accommodate a great work life-balance. We’re dog friendly, we have regular game lunches, monthly happy hours, and we see the occasional movie or concert together.