The focus of the role is to create/manage marketing strategies across multiple channel to ensure relevant and quality content for B2B/B2C audiences. Also, continuously optimizing the user experience and maximizing conversions to deliver business value.
- Manage a continuous conversion optimization process designed to maximize performance.
- Establish well-rounded analytics to understand how our inbound activities turn website visitors into customers, converting in registrations and applications, and continuously refining processes to convert customers
- Working with product, technology, creative team and subject matter experts to coordinate the development of assets into data-driven objectives
- Discover new approaches to lead nurturing through digital for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Lead customer experience testing strategies and conversion rate optimization (CRO) throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.) used within digital campaigns (B2B & B2C)
- Work closely with team members to help drive success while allocating a budget as efficiently as possible
- Work with Finance to ensure Marketing budget aligns with monthly forcast
- Work with the analytics team to analyse web experiences and usage paths to identify gaps and needed efficiencies in the user landing experience and to deliver accurate, actionable analysis and insights to our marketing teams around landing pages
- Collaborating with Product and Brand Marketing, Content, Engagement, Digital marketing and Inbound Marketing teams to ensure appropriate targeted content for each audience
- Support lead Generation (retention/loyalty & acquisition) though digital channels
- Build and manage Recruiter centers and other online client destinations – dynamic content structure and global content
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Marketing automation platform experience
- Experience working with Marketing agencies
- Strong communicator – experience collaborating and partnering across multiple functions & regions
- Intermediate HTML, Photoshop, Web Publishing
- Strong knowledge of MVT solutions, Optimizely preferred
- Strong data and analytics skills required
- Experience using content management systems and building and personalizing landing pages using templated solutions. Experience using ION Liveball and/or Marketo/Elequa is preferred
- Project management skills with experience in prioritization & planning preferred
- Business proficiency in English is essential - additional language a plus.
- Experience in a global role and/or markets a plus
- Good team player and people manager