Marketing Manager - User Retention and Retargeting
The Marketing Manager - User Retention and Retargeting will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class retention and retargeting programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all digital retargeting and retention spend across Facebook, native mobile display, Google properties, and new initiatives
- Support Marketing Associates and Marketing Director in developing campaign strategies and customer segmentation
- Leverage analytics tools and team to develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance, independently determine winning outcomes, and roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Work across Marketing, Analytics, and Product teams to understand programs, spend, and ROI implications as we continue to scale our user base
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and budgets to maximize spend effectiveness
- Stay on the cutting edge of retargeting technologies, including meeting with and vetting potential new partners, to ensure Ibotta is maximizing potential in retargeting customers
- Improve and maintain team process to increase operational efficiency
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in digital/mobile retargeting
- Campaign and ad management experience on Facebook and other digital properties
- Strong leadership skills and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Ability to understand technical details and bridge the gap between marketing and engineering
- Strong analytical skills - not afraid to dig in on campaigns and budgets in Excel, custom campaign dashboards, and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience using web analytics tools and exposure to associated Marketing and Advertising technologies (e.g. ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, DS3, site data layers, tag management systems, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Advanced Micorsoft Excel skills
- Experience with mobile marketing attribution platforms like TUNE, AppsFlyer, Adjust, etc.
- Experience with marketing for a mobile app
- Experience navigating API and server integrations with ad partners
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 24 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.