Marketing Manager - OEM Business Segment
Webroot is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager – OEM Business Segment who preferably has knowledge of cyber security or related technology as well as partner relationship management experience. You will be called upon to leverage your marketing skills and experience to help establish Webroot as an industry leader in threat intelligence services through sales and partner enablement programs. You will also be tasked with promoting a pipeline of new partners through the coordination and execution of events and other lead or demand generation programs. Additional responsibilities will include building joint marketing programs when applicable with our OEM Partners. This position requires strong project management skills to collaborate across marketing, product marketing and other Webroot teams to execute programs and drive deadlines cross-functionality and measure performance. You’ll thrive and succeed on the cutting edge of business and technology in this role where you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
Working from our corporate headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado as our Marketing Manager – OEM Business Segment, you will be expected to coordinate and execute go to market and enablement programs for sales and strategic partners across Webroot’s threat intelligence portfolio. This is a highly visible role where excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, will be critical to your success. For the driven professional with a proven knack for cultivating valuable alliances, this role can provide you with a unique opportunity to help the organization reach new levels, while enhancing your own professional growth and satisfaction.
This role is tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Project manage key marketing program initiatives
- Track key performance metrics to determine current performance across marketing programs.
- Coordinate the content development of Webroot’s quarterly threat trends newsletter and annual threat report
- Update collateral and sales material in direct coordination with product marketing driven messaging
- Work in direct coordination with marketing operations for the flow and accuracy of OEM data through SalesForce.com and Marketo
- Project manage large trade shows/events with focus on a successful OEM lead generation outcome
- Manage partner marketing requests, i.e., landing pages, solutions briefs, press releases, event activities, joint marketing materials
- Webroot.com website optimization, quality control and review
- Coordinate the kick-off of campaigns, set timelines and expectations for completion of tactics, provide regular updates, track results and ROI
- Coordinate digital marketing and other tactics to support OEM go to market plans
- Collaborate on and support activities across other areas of the Webroot marketing team, including Product Marketing, Marcom, PR, Online, and Social
Successful candidates will possess the following skills & experience:
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five to seven years experience in a B2B tech marketing role, with at least two years of experience in Alliance, OEM or Partner marketing
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Alliance or OEM relationships, including experience working with business development and sales teams
- Experience with demand generation programs and general marketing activity, with a knowledge of marketing media is helpful
- Experience working with SalesForce.com and Marketo to support a sales and marketing go to market
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with ability to develop marketing content and reports that communicate program results
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We offer the advantages of a continuous growth company which embodies an exciting, entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like a match for you join us today!
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success.