Marketing Digital Analyst
Marketing Digital Analyst: The goal of the Marketing Digital is to access, interpret, analyze, and help make sense of digital data (social, search, media, and web) for NetApp Marketing leadership, digital teams, program teams, and geo teams.
The Marketing Digital Analyst will utilize dashboards, data extraction and structuring tools to deliver executive level views of marketing digital performance on a regular cadence. They will work with Data Stewards and Dashboard teams to provide requirements to underlying data models as well as dashboards used by all marketing and digital teams across programs and regions.
They will support the needs of the Branding, Social, Program, and Geo teams by recommending the appropriate metrics to address specific needs of the teams, source the data and provide a consolidated storyline that helps in the achievement of the overall Marketing strategy and goals. These needs will span traffic, engagement, conversion, and lead / opportunity creation from digital activities. The Marketing Digital Analyst will utilize hypothesis-based methods to extract data from multiple systems, structure and align the data, test hypotheses, and develop recommendations to scale the impact of data-driven digital marketing in NetApp.
- Perform program and geo-level diagnostics and review of digital performance
- Apply end-to-end decision analytics and data-driven services to optimize traffic and lead sources
- Optimize inbound and outbound digital enablement, tracking, and organic web measurement
- Provide requirements to Enterprise Data and IT teams for dashboards / tools and enable adoption across NetApp programs
- Communicate complex insights and concepts with easy-to-follow, consumable, and action-oriented storylines
- Perform root cause / decision analysis of complex data sets across the marketing funnel
- Extract, manipulate, and combine data across the funnel (media, web, social, search) and enable linkage to marketing interaction and pipeline outcomes
- Define data and dashboard requirements for IT to implement
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.