Marketing Campaign Manager - Supplier Segment
Marketing Campaign Manager - Supplier Segment
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you are responsible for the implementation and execution of a wide range of marketing campaigns across various GHX product portfolios. As part of the demand generation team, you work closely with product marketing, marketing operations and sales to plan and execute campaigns, associated tactics, and measurement of their success.
- Interface with product marketing for your assigned product areas on their annual Go-to-Market themes.
- Develop, prioritize, manage and execute demand generation campaigns and associated tactics that align with those products and themes and prioritize them according to revenue and/or strategic goals.
- Own and drive the campaign brief in support of campaign planning and execution, including goals and objectives.
- Campaigns may include: advertising (retargeting, online 3rd party sites, Google PPC, and print), trade shows and conferences, webinars, direct mail and email marketing, including nurture strategies.
- Collaborate with sales and client services to develop ongoing cross-sell/up-sell programs for existing customers. Ensure continuity with customer marketing to avoid customer communication fatigue.
- Work with marketing operations and web strategy teams to implement and execute programmatic marketing (i.e. retargeting & nurture strategies).
- Manage SDFC campaigns including set up, attribution, and reporting.
- Coordinate with all marketing resources responsible for producing the supporting materials for your campaigns, including copywriting, creative/HTML design, digital advertising, QA and testing.
- Ensure all routes to support campaign are enabled (SDRs, field sales, partners, etc).
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI, including the ability to demonstrate direct or indirect impact on revenue from marketing campaigns (both sourced and influenced revenue)
- Apply buyer insights and past campaign performance data to make decisions about messaging and the ideal tactic mix.
- Collect SDR feedback as input to campaign optimizations and SDR performance management.
- Manage internal communications for ongoing campaigns, particularly with product and customer marketing teams.
- Apply A/B testing for campaigns
- Ensure all campaign tactics meet budget parameters.
- Assist with Social Media sites as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/demand generation.
- Experience developing, executing and measuring lead generation and nurture programs for B2B or tech audiences.
- Strong written, verbal and communication/collaboration skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven.
- Able to prioritize competing projects and delegate work.
- Marketing Automation and CRM experience required (Salesforce/Pardot preferred).
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.