Marketing Campaign Manager, Healthcare
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a results-oriented Marketing Campaign Manager with expertise in setting strategy, planning and executing marketing programs within Healthcare. This person will be a critical member of demand generation team and will specifically support the North America Healthcare Sales team.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will manage all aspects of their vertical programs, strategize and coordinate with key stakeholders, and execute effective marketing campaigns that achieve KPI and revenue goals. As a member of the Demand Gen team you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Alteryx’s Healthcare customer audiences and execute highly effective marketing campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue goals within new and existing accounts. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level!
* Conceptualize, execute, and continually innovate high touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support and align with the Healthcare team’s priorities, pipeline and revenue goals. Expand Alteryx's reach with prospects while effectively re-engaging and nurturing existing customers.
* Maintain comprehensive account profiles and personas to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve revenue goals. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas as well as develop an acquisition strategy to add key personas and deepen our relationship within existing accounts.
* Evaluate 3rd party demand generation opportunities; build relationships with new vendors and associations to drive market penetration.
* Partner with Content, Solutions and Account-Based Marketing as well as the Healthcare Sales team to create high value campaigns that convey how Alteryx addresses specific industry challenges in a personalized and engaging way.
* Orchestrate a captivating customer journey through personalized inbound/outbound campaigns leveraging digital, media, analyst relations, virtual and in-person events as engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
* Act as primary marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions to ensure alignment.
* Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-event evaluations, analyze and report results making recommendations for optimization.
* Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, share successes and learnings and recommend action plans for continual improvement.
* Lead integrated quarterly planning process in partnership with digital, field, partner and solution marketing teams; establish and manage respective program budget.
* Manage all aspects of events including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, speakers, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
* Support sales and demand generation teams with tactical campaigns as needed (webinars, workshops, roundtables, highly targeted appointment setting programs, etc.).
* 5+ years of previous Healthcare marketing experience
* Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
* Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
* Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
* Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
* Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
* Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
* Proficiency in Salesforce.com and a marketing automation platform (Marketo preferred)
* Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision.
* Ability to travel up to 50% for onsite event management and production