Marketing Analytics Lead
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
The Marketing Analytics Lead will be responsible for providing insightful and actionable analysis that shapes go to market and segmentation strategies. Responsible for carrying out qualitative and quantitative analysis across vertical markets, product groups, regions and sales team to identify patterns, trends and deduce insights that drive improve results and efficiencies. Projects could include internal and external macro analytics, tracking and managing internal programs and supporting a variety of marketing teams with analytics driven programs. This person will collaborate cross functionally with a variety of groups to obtain critical data and insights, understand processes and leverage tools that together will form solid recommendations for accelerating sales and revenue and improving operational productivity. This role will be responsible for managing programs and reporting on findings to various teams and leadership.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team members.
- Manage timelines and project plans.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to provide recommendations and read out on specific programs.
- Leverage internal data and tools to uncover trends and provide recommendations to the business.
- Project manage key internal programs and report on findings to leadership.
- Help with the facilitation of collaborative marketing program — communication, execution, tracking, reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years office experience, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, highly proficient with Excel.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to synthesize data, perform quantitative analysis that result in actionable recommendations.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.