Manager of Marketing Analytics
Ibotta is looking for a Manager of Marketing Analytics to oversee analytics for our Marketing function, driving business value by leveraging strategic and innovative analytical solutions. You will partner closely with the Marketing team to define, execute, and measure our marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, collaborative and inspiring leader with a track record of attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining world-class talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the team responsible for analyzing, measuring, and optimizing our marketing investments and tactics across multiple channels
- Establish best-in-class practices and technical standards for developing KPIs, defining and running experiments, and measurement of marketing levers
- Regularly communicate with Marketing leadership to provide data-driven insights, measurement advice, and thought leadership
- Mentor the talented individual contributors on your team to grow their analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Work cross-functionally with other analytics teams (Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.) on large scale projects that leverage Ibotta’s unique data to deliver scalable analytical solutions that improve our customer experience and optimize revenue potential
- Research industry trends and standards to stay abreast of new developments
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical function with at least 2+ years of experience leading analytical teams
- Experience in Marketing analytics with an understanding of various marketing channels, how they work and how to evaluate them
- Strong track record of hiring, developing, motivating and inspiring analytical teams
- Demonstrated analytical ability, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to distill complex analytical solutions into actionable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (SQL, Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with distributed big-data tools (Spark, Hive, Presto, etc.) a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Flexible Time Off and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.