Jr. Email Marketing Associate
Who are we?
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo. The Junior Email Marketing Associate will sit in our Golden, CO office.
As a Junior Email Marketing Associate, you will help create personalized content, formulate tests, analyze results, and provide recommendations to senior level management. You will help build relevant and triggered email campaigns by using behavior data to send the right message at the right time. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email program to the next level.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns targeted throughout the homeowner lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Present results and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis.
- Work with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, developers, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting your audience, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills target customers based on behaviors (i.e. abandoned shopping cart, site visits, clicks on an email, etc.).
- Launch new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to increase deliverability and profitability of the program.
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA required
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or Responsys is a plus
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail oriented
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/