Goldfire Marketing Manager
IHS Markit is a dynamic team consisting of more than 5,000 analysts, data scientists, industry experts, and software developers serving 80% of the Fortune Global 500, and over 50,000 clients in over 140 countries. In IHS Markit’s Product Design division, we understand deeply that new product development typically overruns deadlines by 120%, while 70% of companies admit to investing in duplicative research. It is our mission to rescue your technical professionals from the rising tide of raw data and opinions. Goldfire by IHS Markit is a scalable cognitive search engine that provides single-point access to information across the enterprise and empowers the technical professional to make the right decision at the right time. Leveraging state-of-the-art AI-powered Natural Language Processing, Goldfire automatically reads, organizes, and summarizes technical knowledge to solve problems, inform decisions, and deliver value to your organization.
Are you a master of content creation? Do you want to shape and own the marketing strategy for an entire business? Can you blaze your own trail when there’s no path defined? Do you know what it takes to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message? Are you a digital marketing whiz? If you answered yes to these questions, then we need to talk!
IHS Markit is seeking a creative, driven, hands-on marketing leader in a Marketing Manager role who will report to the Head of Product for our Goldfire solution and be a key member of the Goldfire leadership team. The person will be responsible for managing all marketing functions by developing and executing a well-defined marketing and communications plan that facilitates rapid business growth, increased visibility, and the strategic vision of the company.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, discipline, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach. The successful candidate must be willing to actively engage in day-to-day operations while maintaining a strategic and hands-on understanding of complex product offerings and company direction, developing and executing on a multi-faceted marketing plan that results in growth for the company.
Marketing functions will include: marketing strategy, product marketing, analyst relations, demand generation, brand management, content marketing/thought leadership, social media marketing, event and trade show marketing, digital marketing, community management, and public relations.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing strategy & program
- Develop specific marketing campaigns to drive visibility, new revenue growth opportunities and expansion within existing customers
- Supervise all marketing operations of the Goldfire product line
- Collaborate with the Goldfire Leadership Team to establish and execute marketing strategy and vision
- Maintain annual marketing budget and calendar
- Provide leadership and key stakeholders with analysis for purposes of budget planning, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Build relationships and proactively engage with cross-functional teams including product management, global sales teams, consulting and support teams etc.
- Manage & enhance our brand to drive industry-wide recognition
- Revamp all digital marketing elements to help customers proceed along the buyer’s journey and facilitate lead generation
- Drive content creation for product line
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Marketing
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience across multiple marketing disciplines
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, written, verbal & presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thinks & acts strategically but is also a master of tactical execution
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Strong creative, strategic, and analytical skills
- Proficient with modern marketing & creative tools
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact [email protected] or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links: