As a flexible member of our creative team you will work with our Creative Director to author clear, concise, and persuasive marketing content that will increase traffic and engagement in support of our sales goals. Your challenge will be to translate complex ideas into long form content such as whitepapers, sales slicks, and case studies, stretching yourself to find a style that dances between professional and profound. Your portfolio includes demonstrations of your work with software or B2B enterprise products.
Some of what needs to be done:
- Researching, educating, and validating each project
- Interviewing stakeholders to gain insight and perspective for the assignment
- Designing your strategy —what’s the big idea? What’s the best argument?
- Producing work as a master Copywriter—finding a way to communicate that idea, based on the strategy, informed by your research, guided by best practices
- Pushing conventional thinking and constantly looking for new/better/inspirational methods of getting your message out
- Incorporating rounds of feedback from stakeholders ….
- Remaining flexible with our shifting priorities – and we’ll do the same for you
What you’ll show us:
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, advertising, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience as a marketing copywriter - bonus points for working with B2B enterprise clients
- An incredible portfolio that proudly boasts your exceptional work; datasheets, whitepapers, infographics and other engaging content
- Ability to condense highly technical, sometimes dry concepts into concise, meaningful content while adjusting your writing style and vocabulary to different audiences
- An eye for detail even in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and competing aggressive deadlines
- Some availability for in office work as required
As part of the team you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive compensation plan and benefits
- A collaborative environment with a supportive leadership team
- The opportunity to contribute to a wildly fun and disruptive technology