Field Marketing Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The objective of this role is to support our sales teams through field marketing. The person in this role will work closely with the field marketing team on strategy and tactical initiatives, and with our sales team to maintain alignment, gather feedback and achieve regional business goals and revenue targets. This person will implement outbound marketing campaigns to support prospecting, lead and pipeline generation for new and existing target accounts. Problem-solving abilities and project management are a must-have for success in this role. This position will require travel at least one time per month.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to multi-channel campaigns, targeted advertising, field events, and executive programs
- Implement campaigns that are focused on high touch engagement with target accounts with the goal of driving increased engagement with prospects and customers and moving those opportunities forward
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Understand Conga’s customers, their objectives and how to upsell through field marketing campaigns
- Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities for net new and existing target accounts
- Partner with sales leaders, account executives, account managers and partner managers to support our business and sales goals
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Identify gaps based on current KPIs and suggest new campaigns to fill in those gaps
- Analyze lead flow and contribution to revenue, and evaluate ROI against all FM programs
- Develop regional and campaign specific target lists and events
- Support Conga Roadshow logistics including but not limited to venue selection, speaker selection, catering and promotions
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Support Conga’s account based marketing program through account management, account measurement, content creation, and more
- Be familiar with the latest marketing technologies and tactics and constantly look for new channels and tactics to test
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Be a high-performance team player who can work cross functionally
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing and account based marketing campaigns
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Pardot) experience highly desired
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management
- Outstanding presentation/communication skills
- Analytical approach to solving business, marketing and sales problems
- Able to think outside the box, suggest new ideas, and implement new campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.