Field Marketing and Events Manager
Field Marketing and Events Manager
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for an energetic, take charge individual with a demonstrated ability to provide administrative and logistics support for up to 200 events each year in a busy & dynamic marketing environment. The person in this role must be able to manage multiple projects, anticipate project needs, identify work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision. As the Field Marketing and Events Manager, you will be expected to demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have a "can do" attitude and be capable of creative problem-solving.
The Field Marketing and Events Manager should have a keen interest in event management & event marketing, show high motivation to provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build strong, productive relationships with internal and external constituents of partner marketing event development & execution.
You will support the Field Marketing & Events team in overseeing all marketing event activities including strategic planning, event logistics, timelines and schedules. You will assist in managing LogRhythm’s marketing event budget to ensure that events and tradeshows are appropriately selected, managed and implemented to drive high-quality leads, brand awareness and a measurable contribution to LogRhythm’s bottom line/success. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee events budget to deliver strong ROI and generate sufficient number of quality leads to support annual sales targets
- Manage planning & logistics for various end-user and partner-facing event types -- 10 x 10, tabletop, sporting, lunch and learn, partner activities etc. including pre/post show documentation and communication, ensuring that booth selection, design, staffing, branding, messaging, materials (displays, literature, giveaways, signage, prizes) and necessary services (internet, badge scanners, etc.) are show ready
- Work closely with business partner marketing organization to ensure that the business partner marketing strategy is implemented responsibly within budget
- Will ensure that LogRhythm’s brand presence is executed to its fullest in each and every instance by setting and implementing standards of protocol
- Work as a part of the marketing team to develop and implement an ongoing, effective tradeshow & events calendar/schedule by identifying event opportunities.
- Accountable for budget forecasting, tracking and reconciliation, capturing and recording of data associated with each marketing activity for use in ROI analysis and future event planning
- Work with various departments (LogRhythm Labs, product management, product marketing, etc.) to recruit, prepare and support thought leadership opportunities (speaking engagements) at events and conferences.
- Meticulously maintain the marketing events calendar so that all internal customers have up-to-the-minute access to the planning that is going on behind any given event
Desired Skills & Experience
As LogRhythm Events Specialist, you will be required to work independently and collaboratively as a member of the marketing team.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated enthusiastic & effective event management execution for tech company
- 4-5 years of related industry experience in marketing or channel environment
- Highly honed organizational skills and maniacal attention to detail
- Excellent computer/database management skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows based software applications.
- Proven ability to work with a cross functional team.
- Must possess attention to detail and ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities under deadlines.
- BA/BS required
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.