Enterprise Marketing Management
Enterprise Campaign Strategy
- Own the creation of targeted campaign playbooks & technology infrastructure for proper ABM execution.
- Along with sales, determine list of targeted contacts, companies and ensure proper tagging of accounts across SFDC and marketing automation.
- Create proper mix of tactics to attract the target contacts and companies.
- Develop and maintain personalization strategy.
- Deploy “land and expand” playbooks alongside Account Executives & Account Managers that keeps Matillion top of mind and grows our footprint in target accounts.
Execute ABM & Targeted Account Campaigns
- Manage 3rd party vendors, media and technology partners, as necessary.
- Run the proper personalization program mix for Tier 1, Tier 2, etc accounts.
- Craft account-specific emails, messages and assets.
- Set up and manage marketing automation programs, nurtures and lead management workflows.
- Support sales with proper assets, messaging and resources for clear, seamless handoffs.
Measure & Optimize
- Understand & implement proper tracking across every component of buyer lifecycle.
- Design & run A/B testing as appropriate.
- Develop tactics to improve conversion rates and lead to future success.
- Regularly report on successes/red flags of campaigns and programs
Collaboration & Communication
- Regularly work with AEs and other team members to launch, manage and drive plans forward.
- Gather input and feedback on assets, messaging, etc from product marketing team.
- Clearly report on progress and KPIs to marketing/sales leadership
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required - Essential
- 5+ years experience in demand marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, or product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications or related field.
- Exemplary track record of managing campaigns and programs that get results.
- Proven ability to think AND do.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales and product teams.
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required - Desirable
- Experience and certifications in at least one of the major marketing platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, etc).
- Experience with SFDC.
- Experience working with or for AWS, Google, Microsoft or Snowflake.
- Marketing certifications a plus.