Granicus is seeking an Engagement Coordinator to support the Customer Success and Engagement Services organization to drive client adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions and realize visible value aligned with our client’s business outcomes. You’re a great fit for this role if you are a service-motivated contributor and thrive on building your skills.
Strong candidates will have experience in supporting client initiatives in an agency, public-sector or software organization. Qualified candidates will have the ability to turn strategic concepts into crisp, compelling content and collateral with minimal iterations. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives in the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
An awesome Engagement Coordinator consistently provides excellent team support and exceptional client-ready materials so that our customers can deliver outstanding civic and citizen experiences in our communities.
What you get to do:
- Learn and embody Granicus’ mission to provide transformative customer experiences
- Produce high-quality, compelling content, graphics, data-visualizations, deck slides, one-sheeters, job aids,reports, reference guides, success stories and additional multi-purpose collateral aligned with strategic initiatives and editorial calendars
- Research and keep current on relevant client topics and presentation styles to add value
- Diligently employ existing best practices in design and dissemination of information
- Collaborate with sales organization to expand every aspect of on-the-ground and online intelligence
- Leverage Granicus business tools, such as project management software, SalesForce, and others
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio and our market differentiators to keep competitive edge
- Enthusiastically support Granicus at internal and external engagements
Skills & Requirements
What we need in you:
- 2+ years experience in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company
- Avid appetite for clearly creating and displaying data and information with a strong point of view
- Pursuit of public sector information, developments and future, as well as Granicus, Vista Equity Partners and external best practices
- Great organizational, time-management and task management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Talent of being resourceful, proactive, thorough and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, proactive environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 10% for client meetings and Granicus commitments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Your performance is measured based on delivery and quality of deliverables; training and upskilling program completion; cross-functional collaboration; corporate citizenry and advocacy; and individual development goals as outlined and monitored with your supervisor. Your supervisor’s goal is to establish a plan for you to be successful in your current role, while outlining a professional development path.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.