Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an email marketing specialist to manage and organize email marketing campaigns through FareHarbor’s CRM and customer database. The ideal person has experience working in email marketing or customer relationship management, is excited about the activities and tourism industry and isn’t afraid to learn something new every day. We are looking for someone who is comfortable managing project timelines, maintaining our CRM database and engaging with clients through email initiatives. Each day will look a little different but the overall goal of this person is to develop and monitor relationships through email and drip campaigns that are aligned with our business objectives and marketing strategy.
- Execute and manage email marketing campaigns from end to end that align with business goals
- Schedule trigger campaigns throughout a customer’s lifecycle to maximize sales
- Create email templates and additional email content
- Generates, edits and maintains customer segmentation lists
- Day to day management of email platform
- Track and report on email campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization
- Assist with development of Marketing related Help Docs or SOPs
- Liaise with Customer Support and Account Management leadership to develop and disseminate relevant and timely content to existing clients
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and digital media developments
- 1 -2 years experience in email marketing or customer relationship management
- Understanding of CRM systems and email marketing platforms
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with copywriting
- Ability to switch contexts and projects on a regular basis.
- Adaptable & comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize ongoing work.
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
- Proven success managing projects independently and innovating within a prior role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Experience with webinars
- 23 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Downtown Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events