Email Marketing Manager
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), connects millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Denver, CO (RiNo Arts District).
We are looking for a motivated and highly organized team player to manage our email marketing program.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will help create personalized 1:1 content, formulate tests, analyze results, and provide recommendations to senior level management. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email program to the next level.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns targeted throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and work with the content team to build new articles.
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Present results and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis.
- Work with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, HTML and database developers, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills target customers based on behaviors and demographics.
- Launch new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches.
- Manage one email marketing associate
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing preferred
- Some management experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Sailthru, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Bachelors or better.
3 years: Email Marketing