Email Marketing Associate
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
We are looking for a motivated and highly organized team player to manage our email marketing program.
As an Email Marketing Associate, you will help create personalized 1:1 content, formulate tests, analyze results, and provide recommendations to senior level management. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email program to the next level.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns targeted throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Present results and recommendations to senior level management on a regular basis.
- Work with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, HTML and database developers, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills target customers based on behaviors and demographics.
- Launch new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem-solving skills to ensure successful campaign launches.
What it takes to handle this position:
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing preferred
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Sailthru, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail-oriented
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.