Director of Partner Marketing
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Director of Partner Marketing
As a part of the Marketo Partner Marketing team, you will be responsible for contributing to the go-to-market strategy, planning, creation and execution of joint partner marketing programs and content for partners. You love leveraging an ecosystem of partners, have an understanding of the Marketo partner landscape, thrive on working with innovative partners, and enjoy developing partner relationships and programs to drive customer, partner and Marketo value. You enjoy working to integrate partners into co-marketing programs with our Demand, Field, Events and Content marketing teams.
You like new challenges that test your organizational, inter-personal and technology skills. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve your goals. You like to get your hands dirty and lead the charge from ideation to completion.
- Contribute to strategic joint marketing plans with Marketo partners
- Plan and execute marketing programs such as: joint events, email campaigns, webinars, case studies, and other tactics
- Own the coordination and calendar of partner co-marketing and align shared goals and execution resources with marketing team
- Report and Manage KPIs and partner marketing against objectives and provide analysis of marketing effectiveness
- Collaborate with partners on needs assessment, program creation and roll-out
- Roll-up your sleeves and bring a can-do attitude
Required Skills / Experience:
- 7+ years marketing experience primarily focused in B2B environment
- The person we seek must be organized, possess exceptional communicative skills, and have the right mix of creativity balanced with sensibility towards budget restrictions. You should be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in demand generation, marketing technology, alliance or partner / channel marketing a plus
- The ability to drive initiatives independently while also being closely coordinated with different members of the marketing team
- Enjoy partner engagement and partner marketing program development and execution
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable meeting and working with a large number of partners and juggling multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience