Director of Demand Generation
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the global Demand Gen team and all global campaign planning, execution and measurement processes. We are seeking a modern marketer who is a master of inbound marketing, lead generation, digital marketing, and marketing automation who can take their marketing skills and leadership to the next level. This role is responsible for developing and leading a global demand creation center of excellence while working in close collaboration with our marketing and sales teams. The ideal candidate will be able to traverse a wide range of marketing programs with ease and fluidity, while providing guidance and leadership across cross-functional teams. Integrated marketing experience, brand and messaging strategy, research experience and digital marketing know-how are a must.
- Develop a comprehensive multichannel marketing strategy including both digital and traditional tactics, focused on long-term sustainable growth
- Understand the buyer journey, create personas, map the journey and create content to push individuals of different personas to the next stage in the buying cycle
- Manage a team of demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs globally
- Partner closely with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Utilize and enhance all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing
- Partner with marketing ops on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
- Select vendors and partners to hit team goals
- Manage, allocate, track and measure program budgets that balance investment in ROI-oriented marketing avenues along with experimentation, testing and innovation
- Conduct analysis to identify opportunities to improve and grow the business; analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, methods, costs, and results
- Work with business unit, product, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaign themes
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfill on the programs that comprise a strategy (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics that comprise these programs
Most importantly you will have a track record of leading marketing in a fast-paced company experiencing growth with demonstrated experience as a builder of successful B2B marketing teams and programs. Other qualifications include:
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to make recommendations and decisions quickly and concisely.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A demonstrable understanding of marketing best practice and a proven track record of driving lead generation success through successful marketing initiatives
- A deep understanding of all facets of marketing including market research & analytics, SEO, marketing automation, CRM, mobile, affiliate, VAR, and website design best practice
- A desire and ability to roll up their sleeves and work alongside those they will manage and collaborate with. He/she will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to create compelling and consistent campaigns, breaking down complex technology to the core capabilities and benefits our solutions bring to a business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.