Director of Brand Marketing
Greater Denver Area
Denver, CO - You’ve built brands with the connective staying power to last, grow, and evolve. You believe that there are limitless ways to shape a brand to reach new customers and transform them into advocates. You’ve spent your career illustrating how a brand can align and mobilize individuals both internally and externally.
We are looking for an innovative Brand Director to join our team to shape vision, drive reach, and increase brand awareness. Balancing strategy, brand equity, and results — you will lead a team who works daily to connect, instill trust, and inspire our community. Determined to reach the right customers, you will drive traffic and revenue through referral (press, influencers), social, partnerships, and content (written, video, and email).
- Fuel innovation across company to inspire new initiatives that grow brand equity and strengthen our connection with the Artifact Uprising customer.
- Develop quarterly, annual, and long-term customer-centric brand strategy and omni-channel marketing campaigns informed by performance insights to drive brand goals for traffic, awareness, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Shape, sustain, and uphold brand standards for the Artifact Uprising experience. Educate and empower the full team to adopt brand vision and pillars to create consistent communication with every current and potential customer.
- Set and deliver annual and quarterly KPI targets with a focus on increasing traffic 20% YOY.
- Identify new distribution channels, reimagine approach to current channels, and find positioning opportunities.
- Partner with the Head of Revenue Marketing to identify cross-departmental strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Direct and develop a high-performing brand team, setting measurable goals and collaborating on strategy for referral, social, email, content, and partnerships.
- Advocate for team’s talent, notable work, and desires, and identify ways to encourage growth in their career paths.
- Position current product line as well as develop go-to-market strategies for all new product launches alongside Brand Manager.
- Oversee customer research initiatives (including bi-annual Brand Awareness project).
- Collaborate with Design Director on vision for all larger campaign-focused video and photography shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8-10+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably with consumer-facing and e-commerce brands.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Deep knowledge of brand management, project management, and business analysis.
- Experience inspiring, motivating, mentoring and leading a high performing team.
- History of building strategy and delivering results for referral, social, partnerships, and content.
- Background in brand development working in core target audience — design-forward females ages 25 – 40 experiencing significant life stages: engaged, recently married, and new moms.
- Keeps a close pulse on product brand marketing trends and competitive landscape to shape future innovation and strategy.
- Experience collaborating directly with designers and photographers, and strong knowledge of the role of Creative in building a brand.
- Solutions oriented and strong bias for action.
- High level of independent drive to build your own success, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Desire to grow with the Artifact Uprising team — ready to adapt and pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- A positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships internally across the team and externally with our network and agencies.
- Excellent writing skills with ability to concept and refine campaign messaging.
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Read Full Job Description